Has anybody taken up the Source4Style University membership offer?
According to their information:
As part of the university membership, students and faculty can:
- purchase swatches at 50% off ($2/swatch)
- order sampling yardage directly from local suppliers with low minimums
- store swatches in their own virtual swatch book
- participate in monthly webinars & receive seasonal trends reports
- receive weekly emails revealing new suppliers & textiles
I’d be interested to know what you think of it.