Written by Randi Segal
WWD takes the future professional lives of your students seriously and we know that starts with our relationship with you, the resource librarians. Currently WWD boasts a prestigious list of fashion schools looking to equip their students and academics with the most relevant topics concerning the business of retailing, fashion, beauty and luxury. For over 106 years, WWD remains the most well-established authority in the fashion/retail field and is always first to market with fashion industry news. Many schools insist that their students get comfortable navigating WWD content as they know it is a resource that will likely stay with them throughout their careers.
When we work together, you always have a direct contact (usually me) who will provide solutions and actively facilitate information-gathering. If you are not currently working with WWD, here is what you should know:
· Access is through a site license (not individual student subscriptions);
· We even offer access when the student is off-campus, through domain-based recognition;
· WWD offers archived content for student research;
· We offer editorial curation based on a school’s course offerings and needs;
· WWD will customize your package to focus on needs and budgets;
· WWD provides additional insight through videos, business insight reports and analysis, Global Summit Summaries, etc;
· WWD has long been considered the “Bible of the Industry” and is read by all fashion and retail industry icons.
WWD collaborates with major fashion organizations (CFDA, ITAA, AAFA) and we work to make sure our content is fulfilling the specific skills needed to succeed in the business world.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss WWD‘s offerings at email@example.com.