The 47th Annual ARLIS/NA Conference will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah, from March 26-30, 2019.
Our SIG meeting will be on Friday, March 29 at 1pm. Please check the conference website for location information.
Visit and support these conference exhibitors! These exhibitors offer specialized fashion, textiles, and costume resources.
The 46th Annual ARLIS/NA Conference was held in New York City from February 25 to March 1, 2018.
- The Fashion, Textile & Costume Special Interest Group held our Fashion & Textile Lighting Talks on Wednesday, February 28 from 11:15am to 12:15pm. Check out our blog for a summary of the talks.
- Our FTC SIG annual meeting was held on Wednesday, February 28 from 3:30pm to 4:30pm.
- Bloomsbury Digital Resources presented on their fashion resources, including Bloomsbury Fashion Central, on Wednesday, February 28 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.
- FTC-related tours included the Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Costume Institute on Monday, February 26 and the tour of FIT’s Special Collections list of museums, galleries, centers, and shops.
- These FTC related exhibitors attended the conference.
Marquand Editions – booths 72-74
Material ConneXion – booth 1
MIT Press – booth 77